Repiping a House By Las Vegas’s Top Pipe Replacement Plumber
Get Rid of Rusty Galvanized Pipe
PEX Whole House Repipe Service in Las Vegas, NV
Your house may be beautiful, but if seepage is ruining your paint, your water pressure is a weak stream, or if rust and corrosion is coming out of the faucets and making the quality of the water undrinkable. Then, it might be time to replace those pipes with the best PEX and horizontal pipes we have to offer.
We are here to solve all of your problems. Replace those old, galvanized and rusty pipes with our latest PEX Whole House re-pipe and horizontal re-pipe services. Our Las Vegas plumbers will re-pipe those old pipes with new PEX pipes returns free-flowing, fresh and healthy water to your family.
Give us call today to learn more. Call (702) 410-6737 to schedule a Repipe Specialist.
When do you need to repipe?
It is not necessary that if a small area of your house is leaking, the whole system is affected but sometimes a small leak or a speck of dust can signify something greater.
So if there is any sign of damage or leakage call us as soon as possible and consider re-piping that particular area. Otherwise, you might end up having to re-pipe your entire home along with fixing the damage caused by one faulty pipe.
LAS VEGAS PLUMBING WARRANTY:
Our company uses top quality materials and the latest technology like PEX-A piping. Pex pipes can be used in North Las Vegas, Las Vegas, and Henderson. In addition, we also offer the installation of shut-off valves made of stainless steel and brass. We choose the most durable PEX pipes and components which include a 25 years limited warranty, whereas the copper pipes come with a five-year labor warranty.
Why we consider PEX piping the best solution for your home?
PEX is an alternative to PVC (polyvinyl chloride) or CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) and is made of cross-linked polyethylene. These pipes are the biggest revolution in plumbing. They have many advantages, that’s why they are commonly used in houses nowadays instead of rigid metal pipes made of iron and brass that can corrode easily. PEX piping can even be used for Las Vegas Water Heater installations.
Advantages of PEX Piping
- It is made of reliable, durable and resilient material that doesn’t corrode or develop pinholes.
- It is faster and easy to install than rigid pipes of metal and plastic and has very few connections and fittings.
- PEX pipes are flexible enough to expand three and a half times beyond their original diameter and again contracts to its original size without any wear and tear.
- PEX is more resistant to breakage caused by freezing during winters.
- It can easily turn, bent or curve around that allows easy installation, reducing the need for holes and notches to accommodate tubing.